Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Sister, My Friend

Antigone,
My dear, dear sister... Please forgive my faults and making you feel as though I have no honor for our brother and you. I was idiotic for letting you walk out the door. There are no excuses for my attitude, but I hope you will forgive me through my actions. I plan to stand next to you if Creon accuses you for wrongdoing. I want to make sure our brother receives a proper burial. If that means punishment for us, I will accept. Times are becoming more tough and I cannot imagine living my life on Earth without you. If that means traveling to the afterlife with you, then so be it. I will not hesitate. You are my sister, therefore my other half.
Love you forever,
Ismene

4 comments:

Va Thao said...

Wow, I think your blog is way better than mine.

MiRACLES said...

Aww...the letter was sweet.

Va Thao said...

Oh ok, I see now. I am not much of a vocabulary person so oh well.

Eliot Hart-Nelson said...

Very personable. I feel like I'm right there...and I'm crying.