Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love Does Hurt

One chilly night, I was peacefully watching the news at home while eating some cookies with a nice glass of milk. When suddenly, I almost spat it all out. "13 YEAR OLD GIRL STABS EX BOYFRIEND AT HIGHLAND PARK JR HIGH SCHOOL." All I could feel was complete disgust. What has this society come to? A normal breakup at this age may involve a few tissues or playing the "I don't care" attitude. Not a trip to the hospital for stitches and an assault charge. Ridiculous moments like this leave me feeling completely dumbfounded.

10 comments:

EB said...

I love this post. Good thinking Celia-I completely agree. So sad that love has lead to violence.

Alejandro said...

I can't agree more, and I'm liking the music on you blog Celia!

L. M. Peifer said...

I was also shocked to hear about this! On a side note, I love the music player on your blog! It makes me think I need to buy some new cds this weekend.

Ceeco said...

Thank you guys!

Natalie Mironov said...

That's awful! I totally missed this news. I completely agree though, some people take things way out of proportion these days.

Ame said...

Actually i think its kinda funne and relieving the girl stabbed the guy and not the other way around. Im a bit less scared about Robert now. :D
Asfor the sex bit i was just layin that down to get at alrjandro. lol (see the comment he left on the previous post)

PharaohColin said...

yeah your blog was completely inappropriate and i think alejandro had the right to criticize you for it..

Alejandro said...

Hey Ame, leave me alone!

PharaohColin said...

but on the other hand i am liking the music on your blog celia.

Jake W said...

i always stab my ex girlfriend