Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11:37

So here we all are, sitting in the computer lab at school... These computers are pretty nifty. I am enjoying English class more this quarter. Sitting on my left side is Colin Franken, and on my right, Ella Thomson. I've known Ella ever since I've moved here. We have grown up together. Ella is like a sister to me, and vise versa. Colin is my best guy friend. He is one silly person. I enjoy each of their company very much. Ms. Peifer seems chill, as does the rest of the class. WOO!

4 comments:

ellalalalaaaa said...

Why hello Celia, i had a similar experience today in 4th hour. Ironic!

PharaohColin said...

well isn't that just the sweetest thing ever!

Alamode said...

this is indeed a very chill class. Also colin is indeed a silly person

L. M. Peifer said...

I love the title of your blog! Will you tell us about your previous experiences with technology?